The Bentley Bentayga: The Most Luxurious SUV In The World
10th September 2015
- A true Bentley, combining unparalleled luxury with sporting ability, off-road performance and everyday usability
- Innovative and advanced technology – cutting-edge features with trademark exquisite luxury
- Designed, engineered and built in Crewe, UK, sector-defining SUV takes Bentley luxury to new places
- Sculptural design with elegant, timeless execution, balances athleticism with presence
- Bentley workforce blend exceptional craft and skill with modern production techniques and materials
- Intricate detailing and precision in wood, metal and leather creates a modern, luxurious handcrafted interior
- Effortless Bentley performance, unrestrained by climate or terrain
- A new highly advanced chassis for ultimate ride quality and comfort
- All-new Crewe-built W12 offers unrivalled power and torque, efficiency and refinement, the most powerful and fastest SUV ever
- Launch model is joined later by high performance, clean technology diesel and plug-in hybrid, as well as a seven seat option
The Bentley Bentayga combines unparalleled luxury with effortless performance and everyday usability.
With an all-new W12 powertrain, the Bentayga is the fastest, most powerful, most luxurious and most exclusive SUV in the world. It offers a true Bentley driving experience and showcases innovative technology features.
Designed, engineered and handcrafted in Crewe, the Bentayga’s styling is pure Bentley. Sculptural with an elegant, timeless execution, it perfectly balances athleticism with confidence. From the four round LED headlamps and large matrix grille, to the distinctive power line and muscular haunches, the Bentley DNA is apparent throughout.
The Bentley Bentayga boasts the world’s finest automotive cabin, with unrivalled levels of precision. The detailing in metal, wood and leather – including meticulous tolerances between elements of trim – is the epitome of modern British luxury. This level of perfection is only achievable thanks to the exceptional craft and skill of Bentley’s colleagues in Crewe.
An all-new twin-turbocharged 6.0-litre W12 engine is at the heart of the new Bentayga. The mighty 12-cylinder unit combines efficiency and refinement with ultra-luxurious levels of power and torque. With 608 PS (600 bhp / 447kW) and 900 Nm (663 lb. ft) delivering a 0-60 mph time of 4.0 seconds (0-100 km/h in 4.1 seconds) and a top speed of 187 mph (301 km/h), the Bentayga is the world’s most powerful and fastest SUV.
Wolfgang Dürheimer, chairman and chief executive of Bentley Motors, comments: “The Bentayga is truly the Bentley of SUVs. It redefines luxury in the SUV sector and offers a genuine Bentley experience in any environment, thanks to a combination of unparalleled attention to detail, go-anywhere ability and cutting-edge technology. With this extraordinary car we are looking forward
to an exciting period of strong growth and sales success for Bentley. The Bentayga is the next step in our brand’s bold future.”
The Bentayga will make its full public debut at the IAA Frankfurt Show from 15 to 27 September. Customer deliveries commence in early 2016.
Further details about the Bentayga, including video interviews with key members of the design and development team, are available at www.bentleymedia.com.
To look at the selection of Bentlet Bramley currently have in stock today: