2016 Range Rover Evoque: The most efficient production Land Rover ever
- 2016 model year Range Rover Evoque to make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2015
- Ground-breaking exterior design refined to give even more distinctive appeal
- The most efficient production Land Rover ever: New Ingenium diesel engines deliver best-in-class CO2 emissions of 109g/km* and fuel consumption of 68mpg (4.2 l/100km)
- Sector-leading residual values and extended service intervals (21,000 miles**) contribute to lower running costs with estimated savings of up to approx. £3,700 over three years†
- 2016 model year Evoque is now 18% more efficient than the top-selling original
- First Jaguar Land Rover to feature full-LED adaptive headlamp technology
- Three trim levels and multiple option packs allow customers even greater personalisation of their Evoque
- 3000 new jobs created at Halewood driven by Evoque over past four years
Land Rover has strengthened its fastest-selling model, the Range Rover Evoque. The luxury compact SUV features a comprehensive range of new design features and technologies to reinforce its status as the market leader.
Range Rover Evoque’s cutting-edge exterior design has been further enhanced with a selection of carefully chosen revisions. These updates include a new front bumper, two new grille designs, all-LED headlamps and three new alloy wheel designs. These changes will enhance Evoque’s unique design to a broad range of customers.
Interior changes include new seats and door casings, new infotainment system, accessed via an eight-inch touchscreen, and the introduction of new colour and materials such as Lunar Ice, Vintage Tan and Dark Cherry (Autobiography only) complementing Evoque’s bold architectural forms.
Land Rover’s advanced new diesel engine also debuts. The new EU6-compliant four-cylinder Ingenium unit brings a class-leading combination of performance, refinement and efficiency. The cutting-edge engine, which is designed, engineered and manufactured in the UK, provides up to 180PS, fuel economy of up to 68mpg (4.2l/100km) and CO2 emissions as low as 109g/km*. That makes the class-leading Evoque the most efficient Land Rover ever produced.
Gerry McGovern, Land Rover Design Director and Chief Creative Officer said: “The Range Rover Evoque first established and then dominated the luxury compact SUV sector generating worldwide acclaim and sales success. Our challenge has been to evolve the Evoque design without diluting its distinctive character.”
Jeremy Hicks, Jaguar Land Rover UK Managing Director said: “The Evoque has proven to be an enormous success in the UK with sales of 62,000 since its launch back in 2011. Clever design, class leading residuals and competitive cost of ownership have all been contributors to its success.
“The 2016 model year Evoque builds on this achievement with a new engine line up delivering outstanding CO2 emissions down to 109g/km and for the first time; an all-wheel drive version under 130g/km. This combined with intelligent and relevant technology will ensure that the Range Rover Evoque is an attractive proposition to both private and fleet & business customers.”
To look at the selection of Land Rover Bramley currently have in stock today: